I did a search on the forum and google (and have chatted with one COTH mem in the area) but while I have found a wide variety of barns I was hoping someone on the forums might be able to advise me of barns in the Nashville Area (ideally within 30 min drive of the Vandy/ Centennial Park area.
ISO Boarding Facility - Nashville
I am looking for a boarding facility in or around the Nashville area as we are soon to be relocating. Care is my primary concern. I am not at all familiar with the area so hoping to get some help.
- Good Care (full board w/ stall)
- Daily Turnout (weather permitting)
- Outdoor arena with lights or indoor arena on site
- Within 30 or so minute drive of Nashville
- Trailer Parking
- Prefer smaller private farms but open to a larger operation
- Dog friendly would be preffered but not required
- Reasonable board price - will pay more for certain situations
Short term I would be happy to find a pasture board option to get me through the winter while we get settled. We are moving in a month and I will not be able to come look at barns until next weekend so I am getting a little panicked that I havent set up any visits.
TIA for any and all suggestions.