Unlimited access >

Navy Tall Boots

I’m wanting to buy a pair of navy tall boots to use as my show boots, preferably in the $800-$1k range max. I’ve found Deniro’s on Horse and Rider Boutique, but I’m a little dubious on the custom pricing being within my range. Any other suggestions of places to look or brands to check out? Places and brands to avoid are welcome too.

Petrie - the Bergamo boot comes in Navy and includes a top trim for $780 in the US, so likely less in Europe if you’re a stock size.

I think my custom Romitellis were under $1k also. Gallors are $850 or $900 I believe.

1 Like

I’ve had 4 or 5 pairs of Petries over the years. Always loved them. I order them from Dutchridingboots.eu. I know my size relative to their system and always get a custom fit, even though I’ve owned several different models or their boots. They have a wide range of colors, including Navy. You can easily stay under $1000 even with shipping from Europe. Highly recommend.

1 Like

I love my Petrie Bergamo! Those are easy to get in navy.

2 Likes

Celeris! They have a buy 1 get 1 half off. I’ve been happy with mine, and I know a few people that are as well.

Ditto Celeris. I found a pair of sample Bias in navy patent, and then ordered a fully custom pair of their Passage model. You can order through Reitenleder in Germany for around $700 with trim options at no extra cost. Downside is the time, though you could pay the expedited fee and stay within budget. I’ve also read good things about Gallors, and their boots look gorgeous, so you might check them out too.

2 Likes

I’ve definitely had custom navy Romitelli’s at that price point. They also often have them in stock, depending on size.

These are fab boots for the price! I don’t know if lace ups are your thing.

Contact The Distinguished Rider (thedistinguishedrider.com). They have a number of different brands and models and the customer service is amazing. I have a pair of Kingsleys from them, which I love.

2 Likes

I love my Navy Kingsley from The Distinguished Rider. Great selection and fabulous customer service

You can get the base model of Kingsley in that color and price range.