Nearly over it all.......having a pity party...

BTW, I was back in the saddle 8 weeks post-hip and 12 weeks post-shoulder. As soon as Doc said I could. The shoulder is just not fun.

1 Like

I saw you said you take ‘turmeric’ but was going to recommend the ‘golden paste’ recipe which some say is more effective if you haven’t tried it. http://turmericlife.com.au/turmeric-recipes-golden-paste/

There is a group on Facebook run by this same guy as the website I linked but looks like it has been changed to a private group now and someone will have to invite you. You should always consult your Dr. but they have several knowledgeable members who can review your list of medications and give recommendation as to whether it is ok to take Golden Paste with them.

Saw you said you are taking turmeric. Have you tried the ‘golden paste’ recipe version of that? Supposed to make it more useful/work better. As always, talk to you Dr and make sure it will be ok with any other medications you are taking.

1 Like

:D:D

I arrived at the barn yesterday to find the big wooden block had been brought inside for me…great! Took my wonderful red head over to use it to mount, same as we have all summer and she is fantastic, makes mounting a breeze, better than the plastic block!

Ride away, then on first circuit round arena The Red Giraffe is “What the HELL is that!!!”

Many many 10 and 20m circles followed on each rein, it took a good 10 minutes before she stopped with the final eye rolls at the thing…

Red Mares, gotta love them.

2 Likes

:lol::lol:

So the verdict is in…I will be eventually getting a bionic knee, just a case of waiting in line!

SO for now we make the best of what we have, and knowing the knee is already toast makes it easier in a way.

That is good, will get it fixed properly and be like new, eventually.

1 Like