Unlimited access >

Need new tall boots!

I’ve been putting off getting new tall boots for far too long, and I’m hoping to take advantage of Presidents Day to get them (hey, horses we’re influential in American History!). I have small (size 5.5-6 in most shoes) and wide feet. My calves are fairly large. I don’t have an exact price range in mind, but lower is definitely better! Any suggestions?

I was looking at Beval’s selection but it looks like they only carry paddock boots, at least online? Do they just not carry tall boots because most of their customers would rather buy custom boots instead? :cool:

[QUOTE=wildhorse188;7435133]

I was looking at Beval’s selection but it looks like they only carry paddock boots, at least online? Do they just not carry tall boots because most of their customers would rather buy custom boots instead? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Beval runs their clearance sales after christmas & into the present storewide Feb sale, then start out with their new stock - I believe they cleared out most of their tall boots in a 50% sale (best prices anywhere!), though I did see some Ariat Monacos (in the last day or so) so you might call & see what’s kicking around the store locations.

Try Mountain Horse. I have small feet like yours and had to wear a wide calf in Ariats. With the Mountain Horses, I can wear a regular.

Thanks guys! Rats on missing the 50% off sale but Mountain Horse might be the way to go…

Check out the Tredsteps.

I would check middleburg. Their foot is a little bigger so comfortable for us with bigger feet or (who like to double sock). They also have a larger calf. I adore mine and they fit like a glove. People asked me if they were custom because I’m so hard to fit. They are also inexpensive and have held up like champs.