Unlimited access >

Need some good vibes for my kitty

She did not eat her tuna this morning. Normally she takes your hand off to get to it.
Will take her to the vet tomorrow.

Christmas is not kind to my animals though. I lost a kitty a few days prior to the holidays some years back, and a pup right after 4 years ago. I don’t want to dig another hole. I already did that once this year.

Kitty is an older model, not quite sure. she showed up at the house 12 years or so ago.

1 Like

You got those good vibes headed your way. I just lost my old-timer cat 3 weeks ago. My 3rd in 14 months, so I get where you’re at. Too many losses. Hopefully you girl is just having a glitch and will be A-OK by tomorrow. Hang in there.

4 Likes

Sending jingles and hugs to you and your baby. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: she will feel better this evening or tomorrow. Or that the vet will be able to help her.

Thinking of you and your sweet kitty.

4 Likes

Sending jingles. I had one to the vet last Wednesday- a stray kitten that must have been dropped at our place. She had giardia, but is coming around nicely with antibiotics and a probiotic.

2 Likes

Jingles and more jingles!

Sometimes mine decide to skip a meal, presumably just to freak me out. Hoping she eats tonight!

3 Likes

Jingles for Ms. Kitty!

Hope she is feeling better tomorrow!

1 Like

Jingles coming your way. I hope it is an easily rectified problem.

Susan

1 Like

Jingles, good vibes, whatever is needed coming your way!!! Hope Miss Kitty is okay!

2 Likes

Hope all is well.

Jingles !

Jingles!

keep jingling, guys.
she drank some and nibbled on her tuna. Plus I saw her pee - or at least squat.
Our vet is out sick (flu…) so I have to head over to the other guy with the awful bedside manner in the morning.

5 Likes

Continued jingles!

3 Likes

Jingles. Please let us know how the appointment goes.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hope she improves and the vet appointment goes well.

1 Like

Back from the vet
The blood work was not too bad, a couple of values were off, possibly due to her dehydration and flea infestation
They gave her fluids, a shot to get her appetite back, and flea treatment.

Now. If I can impose on you for a few more jingles, there’s to her drinking and eating today!

9 Likes

Jingles & AO for a strong day of eating, drinking and rest & recovery ~

Would love to know her name in order to make Jingles more specific ? TIA

3 Likes

Speedy McBeezie

9 Likes

Ha! Great name. :laughing: Continuing jingles for Speedy McBeezie and Mom. :kissing_heart:

1 Like