Unlimited access >

Nevermind.

Yeah, missed the pics of jumping meese this year. :frowning:

In an effort to create horse-relatedness in this thread…

My daughter’s appendix has a mind… never. sylvia

In another attempt to keep this horse related… as I needed this humorous thread today.

My 3 yr old QH often has moments of nevermind - “What did you say? Trot? Nevermind.” “Was that an alien with a horse eating vaccuum behind that tree? Nevermind.” “Where’s my stall again? Nevermind” “Where did you want my foot? Nevermind.” – I think he has these OFTEN! LOL

Nevermind was a fabulous album. :yes:

As The Association would say “Nevermind Love…”

<<Linny dates herself with the early 70’s musical reference.:eek::lol:>>>

My new years eve resolutions are:

To lose weight
Be nice to strangers
Play nice on the BB

OH NEVERMIND!!

Maybe its like when you type up a nice reply to someone’s post on CoTH, you re-read it to check for spelling/grammatical errors (I’m awful about that…) and then think “Well, someone else already posed, probably, or I’m just going to get picked on…Oh, Nevermind.”

And you erase it all.

From now on, when I do that I"ll just leave the “nevermind”

Maybe it will feel better than typing it all out and then ending up with a blank. shrug

[QUOTE=kellyb;2903635]
Nevermind was a fabulous album. :yes:[/QUOTE]

& on another note: Anybody here remember “Never Mind the Bollocks, Here’s the Sex Pistols”?

Their one & only album. Imagine trying to ride to that in the arena. Does Cowboy Magic make a special goo to make the mane stand up in a perfect mohawk? :eek:

My winter cranky pony makes Sid Vicious look like Oompha Loompha some days here lately.

S.

[QUOTE=RydArab;2903777]
& on another note: Anybody here remember “Never Mind the Bollocks, Here’s the Sex Pistols”?

Their one & only album. Imagine trying to ride to that in the arena. Does Cowboy Magic make a special goo to make the mane stand up in a perfect mohawk? :eek:

My winter cranky pony makes Sid Vicious look like Oompha Loompha some days here lately.

S.[/QUOTE]

Only one of the greatest albums of all time :slight_smile: Ahhh…youth :wink:

ditto Tiempo, I could ride to God save the Queen any day…ok so I event and i’d be out on cross country but anyway, Nevermind.

[QUOTE=NRB;2904016]
ditto Tiempo, I could ride to God save the Queen any day…ok so I event and i’d be out on cross country but anyway, Nevermind.[/QUOTE]

That’s what iPods are for…:smiley:

I can see where some old school punk rock could actually be very invigorating during a cross country event.
I used to really love to listen to the Dead Kennedy’s or Bad Religion while cleaning house. The music really kept me going. I wonder if I’m too old punk rock now? If so- oh well & nevermind.::lol:

S.

I used to do my x-country rides singing the Rolling Stones. Most often it was “Under my Thumb”–after they did the Tattoo You Tour. Good beat for galloping. Then again, nevermind.

[QUOTE=RydArab;2903777]

S.[/QUOTE]

You need Hands!

My way.

When I was 15 I went to a Black Flag concert and Henry Rollins bowed to me from the stage. Apperently, that meant he wanted… well… Nevermind.

Speaking of the old rocknRoll ways and days, I used to date…nevermind…that would be telling :winkgrin:

Gee, I was thinking it would be a great name for a horse.

“Now in the ring … Nevermind”

Or would it be “NeverMinds”? That would be truth in advertising, anyways!

[QUOTE=RydArab;2903777]

Does Cowboy Magic make a special goo to make the mane stand up in a perfect mohawk? :eek:
S.[/QUOTE]

Cowboy Magic??

Puhleeeze!

http://www.redlineracepics.com/id53.html

OUT OF MY MIND…

Back in five minutes

Hey! I can make this Nevermind-related AND horse-related:

Does Kurt & Courtney’s daughter Frances Bean Cobain still ride??

:wink:

What about other horses? And ponies?

[QUOTE=RydArab;2904064]
I used to really love to listen to the Dead Kennedy’s or Bad Religion while cleaning house. The music really kept me going. I wonder if I’m too old punk rock now? If so- oh well & nevermind.::lol:S.[/QUOTE]

For me it was Sex Pistols in HS and then skinny puppy and ministry in college, but now it’s trance/ progressive house music, the stuff like the Sirius satalite radio channel 34 plays. I drove 5 hours in the pouring rain while I had a terrible energy sucking head cold on Sunday. I could drive across the country half dead if I could listen to that stuff. I could also, oh nevermind.