Unlimited access >

Nevermind.

Here is your handy-dandy English major with a “too late, no one cares, NEVERMIND” answer to the question:

“‘Ghanstly, grim, and anciet Raven, wandering from the Nightly shore.
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night’s Plutonian shore!’
Quoth the Raven, ‘Nevermore.’”

I would have been here earlier with your answer, but I was late checking on the horses because I spent too much time playing “Paint it Black” on the fiddle. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know you COULD play Paint It Black on the fiddle… I used to like to ride to Tattoo You. Miss You seemed to sync up with a horse I used to ride.

A preacher a wrestler and a racehorse walk into a bar…or nevermind:eek:

A horse was sitting at the bar, and the bartender asks “Why the long face?”

The only person to ever laugh at that is my horse shoer. Bless his heart.

Nevermind.

[QUOTE=tidy rabbit;2904839]

Nevermind.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you got two.

Nevermind.:stuck_out_tongue:

Tidy Rabbit- I once attended at spoken word performance by Henry Rollins at the Birchmere in Alexandria, Va. He’s an interesting fellow. He’s been in a few low budget movies, too. None of which had any horses, sadly enough. I’ll bet a few filthy stalls to clean could curb some of that punk rock angst of his. Gosh, I haven’t listen to Black Flag in years…

And speaking of farriers- when mine comes along in say July or August to give Ms. Thing her trim sometimes he removes his shirt while he works and believe me when I say that I NEVER mind that at all. Never ever. That is one very muscular and toned guy. Too bad he’s so young…:sigh: :lol:

S.

:lol:

[QUOTE=tidy rabbit;2904839]

Nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Ha! Someone in the street once asked my dog that when I was walking him (he’s an OTTGH).

Darn all of you… now I have it stuck in my head!

And I forget just why I taste-
Oh yeah, it makes me smile.
I found it hard, it’s hard to find.
Oh well, yeah, nevermind.

Now THAT gets the I Dare You Award for Neverminds. :smiley:

So, there are two bats in a cave and one of them says, “Hey! Let’s go get some blood!”

The second bat says, “Oh no… we’re new here and we should wait fo…”

Aaaa.

Nevermind.

OK, I got my long awaited new saddle for Christmas and I’m dying to try it out. I don’t care if it’s 20 degrees right now with bitter high winds and freezing blowing snow. I want ride in my new saddle! So, I’m putting on a jacket and going to the barn right this very moment, opening the door, putting my nose outside…and …

…uh…

… well…

…ummm…

Nevermind.

[QUOTE=Linny;2904834]
I didn’t know you COULD play Paint It Black on the fiddle… [/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard the Kronos string quartet do “Purple Haze”? You have to hear it to believe it can be done!

I am most certainly going to turn over a new leaf in 2008 and NOT spend my workdays reading COTH. I will be productive, I will not even hit the Internet Expoler icon that stares longingly up at me from my task bar. I will…

Nevermind.

Ya know, it IS an effective strategy for finding info. Post a question on the BB, then go google whatever it is you just asked, and for the first time in your life, google will produce something useful on the first hit.

Honestly, I must be the most inept googler on the planet. But it does lead to some interesting diversions …

oh, nevermind.

[QUOTE=monstrpony;2907000]

Honestly, I must be the most inept googler on the planet. But it does lead to some interesting diversions …

oh, nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Or PERVERSIONS, as is the case, if you google “Riding Crop”. Not the way to shop online for horse stuff as it turns out…

If you’re young’n NEVERMIND… Don’t google it!

[QUOTE=pdq;2906965]
OK, I got my long awaited new saddle for Christmas and I’m dying to try it out. I don’t care if it’s 20 degrees right now with bitter high winds and freezing blowing snow. I want ride in my new saddle! So, I’m putting on a jacket and going to the barn right this very moment, opening the door, putting my nose outside…and …

…uh…

… well…

…ummm…

Nevermind.[/QUOTE]

I like that one. :smiley:

That is what I do, except that my nevermind comes sooner, right after looking out the window. :lol:

I was about to post on this thread about my New Year’s riding resolutions, but … oh, nevermind.

[QUOTE=5chestnuts;2909462]
I was about to post on this thread about my New Year’s riding resolutions, but … oh, nevermind.[/QUOTE]

I never do mind about New Year’s resolutions. Never make them, so nevermind them. :wink:

:lol: Isn’t this a BB for horse related…
nevermind. :lol:

No. This is a BB for slow, evil grin… for people who don’t have anything esle to do w/their time except post drivel from their boring daily lives – 'cause they HAVE no life outside their horses because horses are one of Those Things which require almost 24/7 dedication to their well-being and training and there are — believe me when say – there are folks living and breathing in this world who don’t get this! (w/building excitement) I mean… really — don’t get this!

Unbelievable? Yes! I know, I know. But it’s like this… well, oh, never mind. sylvia

We had a couple of 20-somethings working at the barn in the dead heat of the summer.

As they were getting hotter with their bodies glistening with sweat one of the young men whose body was equal to a Greek God decided it was time to cool down. He removed his shirt and began to unbutton his…

oh…nevermind

Ah, c’mon, Farmeress, don’t leave it like that!
I can’t believe I just sat here and read every post…And enjoyed and laughed more than I have all day! Thanks for the boost, I needed it.