Unlimited access >

Nevermind.

He took of his shirt revealing a chest that any woman would love to rest her head on. His back muscles rippled as he began to unbutton his shorts. Slowly he peeled off his clothing over his well defined thigh muscles…I realized he was not wearing anything under his shorts, his butt was a round and tight. When he turned around to give me a full frontal view of…

nah…nevermind

What !!!:eek:

You can’t stop now !

:lol:

Maybe it goes downhill from there…

It can ONLY go UP from there, methinks. :winkgrin:

Velvet, I ALWAYS read what you write…therefore I am continuously entertained. :smiley: Sometimes educated as well!:lol:

Fine…fine…if I have the time to finnish…oops…phones ringing…

nevermind

[QUOTE=farmeress;2915255]
Fine…fine…if I have the time to finnish…oops…phones ringing…

nevermind[/QUOTE]

This is getting DIRTY, FILTHY, NASTY, but I never mind!

LOL.

Sorry Farmeress- I couldn’t resist, please ignore my post or expound upon it as you wish. BTW You ARE a very naughty farmer girl!:wink:

Keeping it horse related…

[QUOTE=farmeress;2913813]
He took of his shirt revealing a chest that any woman would love to rest her head on. His back muscles rippled as he began to unbutton his shorts. Slowly he peeled off his clothing over his well defined thigh muscles…I realized he was not wearing anything under his shorts, his butt was a round and tight. When he turned around to give me a full frontal view of…[/QUOTE]

…well… a view of his bulging obviously brand spanking new Christmas tool belt. This belt, made of baby-soft havana brown leather was well hung on his lean & muscular hips. So well endowed it was, with an assortment of sparkling, yet enticing farrier tools of every shape and size that I could barely drag my eyes away from it. As he turned again back to the patiently waiting horse the belt began to slip, taking his worn blue Levi’s slowly down with it notch by notch finally exposing his…

I’m sorry what were we talking about? Nevermind.:lol:

S.

And then, he gave the horse the loveliest trim, which was just icing on the cake because he was there on time, had called before he came, and was only going to charge me $25 for two perfectly set front shoes. Wait, he’s naked? Nevermind…

It was then I realized that the well muscled man…who was my farrier and now glistening in sweat with a well endowed tool belt…had not only given my horse a great trim he was naked.

I realized also that it was not the hammer that hung low from the belt but something else.

He gently put my horses hoof down, his large muscular arm bulging with the movement.

He stood up to his full 6 feet. His back muscles and butt were like a sunset one can not take their eyes off.

He turned and said…

“nevermind”

[QUOTE=pacificsolo;2914711]
It can ONLY go UP from there, methinks. :winkgrin:

Velvet, I ALWAYS read what you write…therefore I am continuously entertained. :smiley: Sometimes educated as well!:lol:[/QUOTE]

ALWAYS??? Should I be apologizing to you? Or offering my condolences?? :winkgrin:

Swing low sweet chariot.

With my eyes riveted to only what hangs I step closer to have a better look but he turned and faced me giving me the full frontal view and said…never mind!

Me thinks this is how the stick art thread started…maybe

• = nevermind = hilarity…

oh well nevermind…

but do continue the lovely story I just have to get a towel to wipe the drool off my laptop…nevermind TMI…

He was standing before me saying something about the trim.

I did not hear a word as I was memorized by what I saw.

Standing before me…in all the Glory of God…I was staring at the biggest…

Nevermind

I was staring at the biggest farriers hammer and pair of nippers I had ever seen.

“Ma’am your horse is good to go” he said “Purtiest little feet I have ever seen”

I looked at him eyes full and said…

Oh Nevermind

That wasn’t the only thing that was good to go… but never mind.

Ya’ll are killin’ me.

Shall I start working on cover art for the first ever: CoTH Ladies Romance Novel?

As the Anvil Turns

As the Hammer Swings

[QUOTE=RNB;2916220]
As the Hammer Swings[/QUOTE]
Hammer Time (you can’t touch this)?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hammer and Thongs