Unlimited access >

New Cat, okay to close my bedroom door?

Cat flushing our money down the toilet - YouTube

1 Like

Oh no, he doesn’t need any ideas! :rofl:

Things are going pretty well. We went to the vet just because he seemed intensely itchy. Had a little allergic flea dermatitis but no sign of fleas, so she gave him a steroid injection and said to finish up the course of monthly flea treatments he already has!

He has however…finally discovered the slider, which he paws at and does a creepy meow hoping I’ll let him outside. Sometimes when I leave for the barn or work, he’ll paw as I leave to really lay it on thick! I’m hoping sooner rather than later he’ll be content with his new strictly indoor life with all its cat trees, toys, and sunny windows.

4 Likes

He will adjust… I don’t let my pets in my bedroom. I don’t like cat hair/dog hair on my sheets or clothes.

yep - hold the line on keeping him inside. He’ll give up on trying to get out sooner or later. Cats can be trained just like horses or dogs.

@hybriseris If you keep your bedroom door closed, he could learn to do this:

3 Likes

What a handsome boy! What is his name?

Blessings on you for taking him in and loving him. You two will learn from each other.

LOL! He’s just about smart enough that I could see him developing a habit like this!

1 Like

His name is Shadow! My Grandmother named him that because he follows you around like well…a shadow!

1 Like

Hahaha she must be part Rabbit Warmblood!
Silverheels by Thumper out of Tap Your Heels (dam of Tapit)

Cat in the video…hilarious. She got what she wanted :wink:.

1 Like