Unlimited access >

New Horse! Need a special name…

Xxx

5 Likes

Beautiful horse! Congrats. What are names of sire and dam? Maybe a play off of those (if they’re good names :wink:).

Vindication. Vinni as a barn name.

13 Likes

I knew someone 30 years ago who used the show name “Daddy’s Money” and used her dad’s first name as a barn name. :grinning:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s a gorgeous boy!

I renamed my WB (a COTH Giveaway) after my Dad, who died shortly before I got him.

Show Name: Don’t Tell Me!
(for the phrase Dad always used to let us kids know his decision was final, no more arguments)

Barn Name: Sam - for my Dad :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

You mentioned justice in your post. How about Justice as a name?

4 Likes

I love Justice as a stand-alone or in conjunction with another word/name as a show name. Then his barn name could be Justin? Or, you said he’s an import. You could see what some of your favorite words (Justice, Victory, etc.) translate to in the language of his country of origin?

3 Likes

One more. Not sure what OP’s father’s name is, but something like Edward’s Victory for a show name and then whatever you like for a barn name.

4 Likes

How sweet of an idea. And gorgeous to boot! What was your Dad’s name? Maybe a variation of it or his middle name? Running off the idea of succession…
Legacy/Lee
Dauphin
Next in Line (Ned LeDoux song)
Heirloom (Harry, Henry or Hank)
Memento
Patriarch (Patrick)

3 Likes

His name was Henry. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Sire is Cornet Obolensky and Dame is Vivaldi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh this is good!

I love these! Memento is a great name: barn name could be Mo! Lol Love Heriloom too. His name is Henry, so that could be a good barn name. Thank you for all of these thoughtful names, I would have never come up with these great ideas!

1 Like

Awww I love this! Nothing like our Daddy’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I saw someone with that show name recently and thought it was hilarious! :rofl:

1 Like

I love Vivaldi’s concertos. Following his dam’s name, how about Concerto or, honoring your Dad, Henry’s Concerto.

1 Like

You are more than welcome! I love naming, especially with meaning behind it. If anything else pops into my head, I’ll post it

1 Like

Woohoo, nice bloodlines. I love Vindication, personally. If he’s more of a goofy personality, it might not fit though.

Love him already, can’t wait for more pics!

Lol he does have personality so that’s definitely a possibility! :joy:

Xx

3 Likes