Very handsome :heart_eyes:!

1 Like

Gorgeous, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Very handsome and I love his name!

1 Like

Lovely! I have a grey mare named “Flamenco Dancer”’, cool coincidence!

2 Likes

Wow! Congratulations!

1 Like

Very nice! Congratulations.

Thanks for sharing the news.

1 Like

Thank you all. I am 64 years old and still ride at least 4 times a week, depending on my schedule. I have another PRE gelding that is 13 years old on whom I got my Bronze Medal back in March. I decided that I have one more left in me and Flamenco is it. When I first started looking, he was my top choice, but he was not available then. So, I’ve been kissing some frogs and kicking some tires with no luck. Then, he came back on the market after his buyer backed out and ended up buying one from her trainer. He is from Guadalajara, Mexico and I went there to see him, and some others at the same ranch. I also looked at some over in Mexico City.

Unfortunately, I am going to be gone most of the summer so he will stay there in Guadalajara in a dressage training program for 90 days, during which he will be gelded. Luckily, I live less than 20 miles from the Santa Teresa, NM port of entry so he will come through quarantine there and I can just pick him up and bring him home. So, shipping and importation will be pretty reasonable. I’m so excited, I can’t wait to get him here.

26 Likes

congrats!

1 Like

Oh I saw him on the market and then saw him pop back up again, so cool that he ended up belonging to someone on here! Best of luck with him!

4 Likes

Oh you LUCKY lady!!! He is one gorgeous animal!!

1 Like

Just beautiful! Hope you have many years of happiness and fun with him.

1 Like

Very nice! Wishing you many years of enjoyment with him.

1 Like

Lovely! Good for you and keep riding!

2 Likes