Unlimited access >

New horsey book

Hi, everyone–you don’t really know me but I know all of you. I’ve been a lurker here for ages, soaking up all of your knowledge even though I haven’t been a regular poster.

I know that all of you are avid readers of horse fiction (and some of you are published authors). So I hope you won’t mind my announcing the publication of my first book, The Horse is Never Wrong, now available as an e-book and soon to be available in print form.

The book’s Amazon link is here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RYFUDCY#reader_B00RYFUDCY

I know that ‘advertising’ is frowned upon here but please look upon this as just ‘suggesting’ a reasonably-priced book with a horse-related theme that all of you might find interesting and also regard this post as an expression of some very deep and sincere thanks for all of the information that’s posted here online. Even people like myself who aren’t regular contributors learn so much.

The book is told from the perspective of a fifteen-year-old girl recently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) who begins to ride after it is suggested as ‘therapy’ for her condition. It’s set at a hunter-jumper barn, hence my posting in this forum.

I bookmarked it! I try not to buy books as much anymore because I have such a large collection already, but we’ll see :slight_smile: Even better if it comes to libraries! Good luck with your future endeavors!

Thank you so much! It’s available as an (inexpensive) e-book right now so that’s another solution if you don’t want clutter!

Just read through the entire preview (not the synopsis blurb, but the preview below it; which is a much better sample of the book!). Anyone know if I’m able to download books on an iPad?

[QUOTE=Silver Silence;7947893]
Just read through the entire preview (not the synopsis blurb, but the preview below it; which is a much better sample of the book!). Anyone know if I’m able to download books on an iPad?[/QUOTE]

You can use the Kindle app on the iPad.

[QUOTE=ww3467;7947923]
You can use the Kindle app on the iPad.[/QUOTE]

Yes, a friend of mine downloaded the book for her iPad last night and used the Kindle app and it worked. It’s a good thing to have–obviously, I’m saying this in a self-interested way, but even for other books in the future, it’s a neat app since so many books are available more cheaply in an e-format.

iPad should have the ibooks app too. It works across all apple platforms. I’m not sure if your book is available on ibooks though.

[QUOTE=FirstChance;7948092]
iPad should have the ibooks app too. It works across all apple platforms. I’m not sure if your book is available on ibooks though.[/QUOTE]

Not yet–it will be available both in print and multiple platforms by the end of the month, though.