Unlimited access >

New member of the pack

After the departure of our beloved Max I decided to just keep Runa…this thought only lasted a couple of weeks…

So let’s welcome another ex racer, please meet Dromore Fiveo

So far it seems ok with Runa

But he arrived home only tonight. We’ll se how the two will blend together, let’s hope they’ll soon become good friends

32 Likes

Jingles for a smooth transition ~ enjoy your new & handsome boy ~

it seems likely to go much smoother than introducing a new cat. Good luck!

1 Like

He’s beautiful! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Beautiful new member!

Yay! So happy for you. Best wishes for a smooth blending into the pack. He’s got some big shoes to fill!!

We renamed him Clay, because Fiveo is difficult to pronounce expecially for my parents, whose English is not so fluent :sweat_smile:

He’s doing his best for being the goodest boy, he’s really funny because he came straight from the track so he’s really charmed by the TV, the dishwasher, horses, chickens…
Tomorrow I’ll bring him to our vet because he has terrible teeth, expecially for such a young dog, I think it depends also on what they feed them.

14 Likes

WELCOME Clay!!

I am looking forward to hearing more about your new family member

Congratulations! He is an absolute stunner :heart_eyes:
I have always loved the black and white greyhounds!

Clay was checked by our vet and unluckily he’ll have to do a dental soon, his teeth are awful and some will be removed. But he’s a lovely and happy boy, here he is exploring the trails near home

He also received his first toy, that he loved

And he’s completely in love with his playful sister

14 Likes

Well, I have a big smile on my face now :grin:

1 Like

What a great life for him now. He looks very relaxed.

What a great dog! Thanks for all the pictures and nothing but best wishes for all of you now!