Unlimited access >

NEW TALL BOOTS-What kind should I get?

Right now I am showing in DeNiro Tall boots, I did not get them custom and have gotten them taken in several times and they still don’t fit the way I want them to. I am interested in Tucci’s (cheaper than parlanti?? Owned by same company), La Mundials, and Gemelli. I have heard both bad and good things about all of them. La Mundials would be my first choice because they are the lowest priced customs I can find.
If anybody can tell me about fit and their experience with these boots that would be great!!
Thanks!

I have off the rack parlantis (both Denver and Miami), and they are my babies and fit like custom.

I would do a forum search–there are lots of boot threads; all these brands are discussed.

I have both Tucci’s and Parlanti. I like my Parlantis BUT the zipper almost always breaks on Parlanti and they fall down ALOT. I like my Tuccis as the leather quality is better and the zipper is stronger but it is a personal opinion.

I have Parlantis and I love them, but if I was given the choice between Tucci and Parlanti, I would probably go with Tucci. They are a little more classic, and beautiful!

Love my Sergio Grassos. They were the int off the rack boots that fit me and they fit like customs. I was considering getting La Mundials but they have alot of negative feedback.

Adore my La Mundials. I was sad to stop wearing them for the winter (they don’t fit with my heavy socks and Under Armour), they are so comfortable!!

I have been obssesisng over this exact issue for months. After scouring posts, looking at hundreds of photos, and asking around, I have settled on getting Tucci’s. They just look classic and wonderful and the comments are almost 100% positive. And since La Mundial raised their base price–the difference in cost between the La Mundial’s I wanted and the Tucci’s is not so much as it was before.

Tucci makes the amazing “off the rack” boots. They fit like customs! I would definitely find a store that carries the brand you decide on though instead of buying them online and having to send them back if they don’t fit.