Unlimited access >

New Wintec isabel Icon and Crosby Dressage Saddles?

Has anyone tried either of these?

Sorry, no but I’ve been really wanting to see/try the new Crosby dressage saddle (the higher priced one). I wish someone would chime in if they have seen on in person. For the cost, I’d go with leather over a synthetic, it might hold it’s value a bit better; however, I have nothing against synthetic.

Anybody? Bumping this up…

I ordered a Crosby in December, it was on sale and it was lesser costing one. The saddle I received was not good, I was shocked and really disappointed, there were a lot of things that were wrong. I’d pass; however, maybe I got the lemon and the rest are fine? To Weatherbeeta’s credit they were very nice, I sent the saddle back and quickly got a refund.

I ended up buying a Royal Heritage Saddle, I’m pleased with it, leather is nice and can’t find anything to complain about it. It’s adjustable which I wanted since I have a young growing horse and wanted to wait before investing a lot of money on a saddle. I ordered it from Classic Saddlery. Can’t go wrong with the Wintec Isabelle either if it’s a good fit for your horse, I owned one years ago and like it.