Unlimited access >

No Live Jumping Link on FEITV

I have an FEI TV subscription and am looking for the link to the live stream for jumping (as it says on the live scoring that they are still jumping) but I can only find the first section from this morning on replay. Can anyone help? Is it in some strange section that I’m missing?

go to live… and look for show jumping speed session or something like that,it’s there as I am watching… Beezie just got into 4th position!
last rider to go now

Hmm, it is almost over maybe that’s why? Last horse is in the ring

ETA you’re right I can’t find it on the website anymore.

[QUOTE=FalseImpression;7742770]
go to live… and look for show jumping speed session or something like that,it’s there as I am watching… Beezie just got into 4th position!
last rider to go now[/QUOTE]

I went there, all that is available to me is Vaulting. :frowning: I saw on the live score that Beezie is in 4th! I’m so excited for her. Will definitely be watching her round on replay later.

yes, you got there too late… wait for the replay later on today!

You have to scroll down below the Vaulting video which will automatically start playing when you go to Live. Then you can select the Jumping which is the other Live event. It’s over now, so try that tomorrow.

[QUOTE=pony4me;7742789]
You have to scroll down below the Vaulting video which will automatically start playing when you go to Live. Then you can select the Jumping which is the other Live event. It’s over now, so try that tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I think I got there too late. I saw the vaulting video, but the only videos below it were the jumping for tomorrow and other WEG videos queued for tomorrow and the following days. Will definitely try to catch up on replays tonight and tomorrow. :slight_smile:

https://www.clipmyhorse.tv/de/live/channel/7/alltech-fei-weltreiterspiele-2014-2014

[QUOTE=Equibrit;7742964]
https://www.clipmyhorse.tv/de/live/channel/7/alltech-fei-weltreiterspiele-2014-2014[/QUOTE]

Coming up up may only be seen in Germany.