Unlimited access >

No more ability to look at the user list?

? Any way to look at users the way we used to be able to?

On the top right of the forum, select the menu (in between the search icon and your avatar). Choose users. On that page it will show user activity between certain dates. Click the dates and choose All Time. This at least gives you a list of everybody, but annoyingly you can only sort by certain categories. There doesn’t appear to be a way to get alphabetical order, for example, or to sort by join date.

1 Like

What Furlong said!

But you can easily find people if you have a reasonable idea of their user name. Like most things here, if you start typing in their user name it will start sorting the list as you type.

Example of what I mean, you can see that I started typing amb and the lists shorted to all the names that start with amb.

Now I just wish I had an idea of what some of those headings actually meant.
Topics?
Replies? Is that individual replies?
Viewed? Is that unique threads viewed or how many times a user opened any thread?
Read? Is that individual posts read or threads read or…?

What I liked was a look at new users. Oh well. 8 guess nor.

Ok so we can’t look at the members/users list?

Did you read the thread? It is explained how to look at the user list in the second post.

The third post gives you an explanation on how to find certain user names.

I did. It seems more cumbersome than I remember from about 30 or so years ago lol but I guess that’s just the way life is. I missed a couple of reincarnations of the board over the years apparently. I’m figuring it out though .

More cumbersome does not equal not being able to see it.

So I am confused why you asked that we can’t see it.

You can look at the member/users list in two clicks.

First click is the hamburger menu.

Second click is the word Users.

That does not seem overly cumbersome to me, but clearly you feel otherwise.

1 Like

It’s really not a big deal. I’m working my way through it. I remembered for some reason being about to just click on “members list” or maybe it was “registered users “ and the whole alphabetic list came up .

This way is just different and to me I just have to work thru it.

1 Like

Don’t worry, Trub, I feel exactly the same way. This user’s list is useless to me.