Unlimited access >

Not-too-tall boots!

Foot size was accurate and nicely wide.

2 Likes

I got the slim calf, and yes, it was pretty funny, given my runnerā€™s calfā€™s certainly arenā€™t those of a delicate Big Eq rider!

Success! The slim calf boots came! They are snug but I think will be perfect when they break in. The height is great. The company ships quickly and for free and emailed the return label for the first pair. Very satisfied.

3 Likes

Huzzah! I hope you get many years out of them! Glad we short dressage riders can share tips on gear here!

Iā€™m a little late to the party, but for anyone else looking, I just went through a similar boot search for my petite 12yo and ended up with Petrie Sydney Junior which was really affordable ordered from Europe.

I really wanted a Spanish top dressage boot with no lacing at the ankle and a zipper but I didnā€™t want to shell out for a custom boot for a growing kid. Fortunately, someone here on COTH had recommended www.dutchridingboots.eu as a go to place for riding boot questions, and the gentleman there was incredibly helpful. He suggested I check the stock Petrie Sydney Junior sizes and see if there is anything that might fit.

Sure enough, perfect fit on paper (and, later, in person). He didnā€™t have the exact size in stock (Euro 37 foot with short, skinny leg) but Divoza did, so I ordered the boots on Monday and had them at my door in Chicago by Friday. Even with EUR75 shipping, the total was under $300, and they are lovely boots.

1 Like