“Note to Self” my (so far happy) experience buying (a yearling! 🤦🏻‍♀️) from Bowie Livestock

Look at all that Corn!!!

She is a stunner

2 Likes

It’s really too bad she’s so unattractive.

24 Likes

Just gorgeous!! Great job and so exciting to follow along. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That first picture actually made my jaw drop. She looks fantastic!

8 Likes

She’s gorgeous!

4 Likes

Her progress is exceptional. She just looks like a regular well-cared-for baby horse now. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Just for reference - May 4 to July 21. Incredible transformation in ~11 weeks.

nosey may 4

nosey july 21

66 Likes

Yes. Plus she had actually already gained a little ground by May 4 since her original pictures from the auction pen.

2 Likes

Auction to present day:

:heart_eyes:

53 Likes

Yay for black kitties :cat2:‍:black_large_square:! I have one in the house and one in the office. Both give stink eyes worthy of human teenagers !

11 Likes

14 Likes

OP, I would send the before and after pictures to whatever feed company you’re using and ask if they would like to use the photos in an ad campaign in exchange for a year’s worth of feed. Lol.

28 Likes

Hey, whatever happened to that scraggly little bay thing you rescued from that auction?

:wink:

17 Likes

Just had to add a photo of pretty girl without her fly mask :heart:

79 Likes

I feel like she’s looking out over those beautiful pastures to the cornfields beyond thinking, ‘Wow, how did I get so lucky to end up here?’

18 Likes

She looks amazing.

How is her nose healing up?

2 Likes

I think it’s healed as well as it’s going to. She has two small bumps and two small scars that will probably be permanent. I kind of like the reminder of where she came from.

19 Likes

She has such a lovely eye.

5 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: What a gorgeous girl, she looks content.

2 Likes

You’ve bamboozled us, 2bayboys! That is surely not the same horse that you picked up weeks back! This here is one tall drink of water!

(Seriously though, bless you for seeing through the scragglies and the scruffies and seeing the quality gal that she was, and giving her a chance. She’s stunning.)

15 Likes