Unlimited access >

Now that it has been a while...what do you think about Off Course forum?

I think everyone remembers the firts time this question was asked, but now that we have gotten used to it, what do you think?

I origanny didn’t like it but I find my self here more than the hunter/jumper board. I think I like having it split it makes the h/j board move a little slower which is noce because I can’t check it every day.

What do you think? HAte it still? Love it? ahh don’t give a hoot? I am curious. Have you noticed you come here or there more?

Lisa**

I like it. It keeps the light and breezy topics in one place. I’m finding that I usually come here first for amusement and then perhaps hit the H/J forum for some seriousness.

Are we all sitting here, half hoping the shutdown doesn’t happen or ready to pray that Erin is released from the psychiatric ward promply?

Founder of the mighty Thoroughbred Clique!

Resident racing historian

nice, but i really wouldnt care one way or another

It really hasn’t been a big problem checking both Off Course and H/J, and it seems to me that there has been plenty of activity on both boards. Topics don’t go to page two as quickly, which I appreciate!!

“Of course, that’s only my opinion. I could be wrong.” - Dennis Miller

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Linny:
Are we all sitting here, half hoping the shutdown doesn’t happen or ready to pray that Erin is released from the psychiatric ward promply?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah … there’s something sick about us all sitting around waiting. Kinda like when you can see the wreck about to happen but just can’t bring yourself to look away from the carnage!

Proud member of the “Huh. I thought I’d fixed that” phase of baby green hunter ownership.