Unlimited access >

Now that it has been a while...what do you think about Off Course forum?

I think everyone remembers the firts time this question was asked, but now that we have gotten used to it, what do you think?

I origanny didn’t like it but I find my self here more than the hunter/jumper board. I think I like having it split it makes the h/j board move a little slower which is noce because I can’t check it every day.

What do you think? HAte it still? Love it? ahh don’t give a hoot? I am curious. Have you noticed you come here or there more?

Lisa**

I liked it better the other way (no offcourse) but thats just me…

I like it, but I am having a huge problem finding the time to visit all the different forums. I don’t think I’ve even posted on the H/J forum since Off Course was started … too busy trying to keep up with VTrider and Colin!!!

Hey, I’m just here to avoid thinking about all the weird stuff that’s going on in my life. COTH keeps me from being too depressed. Does anybody have some Prozac that I can borrow while it’s down?

“You might think there would be an explanation for this… but you would be wrong.”

I find myself getting into two different “moods”: the Off Course casual chatter, and then the more serious Hunter/Jumper discussions. At first it took me a while to get used to it, but now I kind of like deciding where to go, depending on my mood.

And hey, no fair OTHERS telling me “where to go”, okay?

OK WHOA, you may have tried to infiltrate on a slow day. Try again.

I think we’re kinda sad…

_*_*_*_*_*_
Check out my barn’s site:
Centre Equestre de la Houssaye
_*_*_*_*_*_
Comment est-ce qu’on dit <quiche> en anglais? Mapi LaJoux

I like it

I like the two forums. It is much easier for me to keep track of the responses to my “stupid questions” on the H/J forum now.

“If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them.”
-Sue Grafton-

Am sorry you are feeling blue. Is there anything we can do (other than keeping Erin locked up) that will help?

Proud member of the “Huh. I thought I’d fixed that” phase of baby green hunter ownership.

I am still having trouble with the time it takes to look through all 3(h/j, horse care and off course) instead of just one. It also might be because my connection is so slow. I do like the way Merry put it though. That gives me a new perspective.

“it’s a good thing!”

Laurie

Beezer, there’s so much that’s messed up, I think it’s just gunna take some time to get through. Thanks for asking though!

“You might think there would be an explanation for this… but you would be wrong.”

Actually find myself moving around more between all the boards now.

I like the choices and the fact that the H/J BB isn’t as cluttered.

bumping from the last page in honor of the big move.

Off course is the PERFECT place for horse related stuff!!

SLW
“It is I.”

Not so much fussing over wasting other people’s time looking for “Serious H/J topics”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jo:
bumping from the last page in honor of the big move.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which, like most moves, seems to have been delayed.

Proud member of the “Huh. I thought I’d fixed that” phase of baby green hunter ownership.

I don’t really care one way or the other, but the DQ’s may want it changed back, because it’s inspired me to look at all the boards, and I tried to infiltrate theirs (without much success)

Maybe Erin needs to be prodded with some “artificial aids.”