Unlimited access >

Old issues of “Horses” magazine need new home

So, remember the days of “Horses” magazine, first published by Judith Spreckels and then John/Trish Quirk? Well, I have two bankers boxes full of issues and need room in my garage and they need to go somewhere else. I don’t want them to go into recycle. They are residing in the SF Bay Area (and in the garage which not flooding, unlike other areas :scream:). If someone will take them, please let me know. It would be cost prohibitive to mail them (even under book rate) so would have to retrieve in person. There is a chance I could send with a trainer to Thermal if that would work.

In any event, please send me a message if you can take them……

Do you do Facebook? The people who run the group Hunters and Jumpers of the 70s/80s would probably be interested, depending on the vintage of them.

I listed my 400+ issues of EQUUS on Craigslist for free and had them gone very quickly --lady who runs a pony club picked them all up --done. Loved the magazine, but no longer used it for research -like everyone else, I asked GOOGLE.

1 Like

Are these magazines still available?

Yes, sorry, have been busy. Someone asked which issues I had and I have to go through them and make a list (probably 30-40 issues) and just haven’t had time to do it yet.

1 Like