Unlimited access >

One horse trailer

Chiming in as someone with a 1H BP McBride, my first and only trailer. I love it’s affordability (I have less than $5k into it right now) and the fact that it’s narrower than what I tow with, which means I have better visibility around the sides of the trailer in the sideview mirrors.

If I ever added to the herd it may no longer suit our needs (as someone with a preference for draft crosses…), but for now, it does the job!

I too have the one horse Brenderup Solo. I never regretted buying it. The stall width is huge, like 52". I would sometimes take my friend’s horse and we’d ride at another ring, but it was close enough that we’d just ferry the horses one at a time. I towed with a Tahoe.

And I’m chiming in because I turned a 21 ft gooseneck 2+1 Kiefer into a 1 horse plus living quarters. I added lq stuff to the driver’s side, and left the off side ramp avaialable in case of emergency. Pony hauled with her head loosely tied in the rear corner of the driver’s side, so her butt swung to the center and she was nicely settled over the axles.
Overall I found it very stable hauling to and from New England to Mississippi last winter. Outside of DC I was in a five hour driving rainstorm in insane commuter traffic, tons of potholes and crazy drivers and she handled very well. Tow vehicle was an F3504x4 drw.

I hauled a Gypsy pony. She seemd very comfortable and cheerfully loaded every moning. She is pretty short, and fit easily in her slanted box.

I have a 3000# EquiTrek that holds two big horses and has 2 beds and a little kitchen built in. OP there are loads of options for you!