One year ago today...

I had a back fusion…Was it worth it? Oh yes! my life is much better, I am sorry I didn’t do it sooner. I rode my horse this am, and take the dog for a walk this afternoon.

Congratulations on healing so well!

Fantastic!

Glad your life has re-appeared ! Enjoy!

Glad your sunshine has re-appeared in your life !

ENJOY !

So very, very glad for you!!!

Thanks!

Tell me more!!! 2 weeks out from surgery for me! This nerve pain is STUPID and I feel like I’m going to constantly topple over. I’m typically a fit, active person, now I align myself more with Jabba the Hut.

I am so looking forward to surgery, which I know will definitely stabilize my spine, so that HAS to help, right!!!

Fractured L4-L5 with subluxation and degenerative spondylolisthesis, and spinal cord compression. Exquisite pain, and I am tired of struggling to put my own pants on…in my mind I am going to feel So Much Better after my surgery!

Hi, I went to high school , many, many years ago right outside St. Louis… My problem was spondylothesis and stenosis… the stenosis was severe,with central a peripheral compression. My Neuro-sugeron cut the back half of my vertebrae off and stabilized with rods and a cage…I had a great surgery and my leg pain was gone right away. My balance is better, but not perfect. I was off the pain meds in 2 weeks and driving. I have had long term nerve damage, because I didn’t deal with it sooner… I may not regained full strength , or balance but I have made huge strides . My riding feels good, but am not pushing it because I am not totally fused. I am old and the fusion is taking a couple months longer…I see the surgeon at the end of June, and hope to be cut loose! I have talked to people that didn’t have as extreme surgery as I did, and they still have pain. I am glad I didn’t opt for easier surgery…Good luck!