Unlimited access >

Online Horse Games

Hello Everyone~

I was curious what games people play online, horse games of course.

Currently I am addicted to Horse Isle 2. It has a Life Cycle server to breed horses and an Eternal server where your horses live forever. Both have many different breeds, pets, tack etc. You can care for your virtual horses, ride your horses, enter them into minigame competitions, run around the islands to catch wild horses, find treasures or do quests. Its also free to play, you can subscribe by buying a token from players online or through the store. But the game has been some what in active lately because we really need more players.

Any other good horse games kinda like it out there? I dont like star stable, it seems to childish to me.

If you are looking for an online horse game I suggest checking out Horse Isle. It can be kind of hard for younger kids but I have a lot of adult friends that enjoy it.

Thank you! :smiley:

Is Howrse still out there? Years ago some people here played it. I think it starts out free but if you want to advance you need to start paying. I haven’t played it in 2-3 years.

I enjoy Equination and Harness Nation. Both of them are racing games that have a large following.

I play Horse Eden Eventing. :slight_smile:

I used to play Howrse a lot. I made a bunch of popular golden apple coat designs and got a ton of points. I don’t have the time for it now.

I play Howrse

Flying for home is a very nice racing game I play regularly. The great thing about it is you really only have to log in to play once per week to be active and once every three weeks to not have your horses “rescued”. It has a large learning curve but after you get the basics down the game has the perfect amount of complexity that keeps you interested/intrigued. The community in the game is also VERY helpful and kind. [edit] I hope you try it, it is an amazing game! FlyingForHome

[QUOTE=Alya;9044909]
Flying for home is a very nice racing game I play regularly. The great thing about it is you really only have to log in to play once per week to be active and once every three weeks to not have your horses “rescued”. It has a large learning curve but after you get the basics down the game has the perfect amount of complexity that keeps you interested/intrigued. The community in the game is also VERY helpful and kind. If you do join I would love if you referred me as there is a contest going on right now. Referral ID is 2527. If you do use me as a referral, please email me in game using my ID above. I hope you try it, it is an amazing game! FlyingForHome[/QUOTE]

Is this person phishing?

1 Like

I don’t even know what phishing is? Just sharing a game I play that I really enjoy?

I reread my post and see where it could be confusing…I meant to email me IN THE GAME if someone joined as I can post in the forums the people I refer. Sorry for the confusion!

Does anybody remember Horseland? I played a looong time ago… at LEAST 15 years ago. I just googled it, looks like it is still going strong but very different from those days!

Yes. They are trying to get referrals because there is a contest. Their number is listed so they get referrals. Only reason this person seems to have joined COTH (only posts are advertising related).

1 Like