Unlimited access >

Ordering From “Centerline Style?”

Hey there! I hope everyone is doing well. I recently stumbled across this website named “Centerline Style Rider’s Boutique” and saw that they had some lovely products. However, just before I went to place and order, I saw multiple recent reviews about being scammed and not receiving an order, so I just wanted to see if anyone else has ordered from them and knows if they are reputable or not? I will probably stay on the side of caution and not place and order with them, but just wanted to see what everyone else thought regardless.*Just realized, they are permanently closed according to google. However, I am unsure if they are still accepting online orders? Oh well. :sweat_smile:
Thanks in advance for your input!

I used the search here (on COTH) and there appears to be several threads that said not to order from there. Hopefully someone has a more recent response though.

a ton of one star reviews on Google reviews from the last year, most of them for on line orders. think that is your answer.

I had previously had a great experience, so I ordered during the Christmas sales…
Yeah…everything seemed legitimate, until it didn’t. Got follow up emails and even a tracking number…that when followed, FedEx said didn’t exist. All of my efforts to contact them went unanswered though I did get an email asking me to review my bridle :roll_eyes:

Fortunately, PayPal came through and I have now gotten my money back…

DOnt. They never delivered my product last year.

You can find a ton of bad reviews from them on FB. Save yourself the hassle - and your money - and order elsewhere.

Thank you everyone! That’s what I had concluded, so I am glad that you all agree. Hope everyone has a nice week! :slightly_smiling_face:

I had a bad experience about a year ago. Not worth the hassle.

Ugh No. I’ve read many, many posts on Facebook groups about ordering from there (saddlepads) and then unfortunately never having items delivered.

I don’t actually think it’s a “scam” like you usually think of, but a tack shop that HAD a brick and mortar store, that went out of business, and went online only. The owner appears to also be running a barn and the online shop appears to be a 1 woman show, so I’m guessing she just sort of… let it go. There were rumors that she was having a number of personal problems and that the tack shop business used to be reliable and well run.

You’d think she’d just shut down the website. She isn’t very hard to find on Facebook. The whole thing is… odd.

One of those people that had a terrible experience last year.

Back when they still had the physical store…they just wouldn’t respond to phone calls, email, smoke signals, carrier pigeons, or anything else.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and PayPal took care of it.

Not worth the hassle. I am not sure why people would chance it.

Oh man, I’m glad I saw this thread. I’m not sure when the physical store closed but I ordered from them in June/July 2019 and had no problems (they were the only place I could find a specific color of discontinued polos). Shipping took ages and they never responded to my messages, though my polos did arrive!