Unlimited access >

ORDERING PENTOSAN FROM AUSTRALIA TO USA

Has anyone actually ordered Pentosan from the Australian website, and had it delivered to the US, successfully?
Wedgewood requires a veterinarian to order it, it is also super expensive and the same exact formulation.
I just want to know that my Pentosan won’t be taken by customs…
Anyone with experience, that would be helpful.

I found it on two US sites and they are well over 100 dollars more, plus the Aussie one has free shipping and a 10% discount if you order more than 10 bottles.
I called the store, seeing as it is noon there, but I got the voicemail. If I find the answer from them, I will post it on here since there is a lot of myth and other issues surrounding the use of Pentosan, it’s legality etc.
http://horseprerace.com/index.php?p=cart
This is the website I would like to use.

HorsePreRace is not Australian. Plenty of people order from there - my last order shipped from Florida. Is that where you want to order from, or are you actually ordering from Australia?

That isn’t an Australian website. They ship from Florida (but the waybills say Alaska sometimes).

[QUOTE=HeavensLitteDevil;7267350]
Has anyone actually ordered Pentosan from the Australian website, and had it delivered to the US, successfully?
Wedgewood requires a veterinarian to order it, it is also super expensive and the same exact formulation.
I just want to know that my Pentosan won’t be taken by customs…
Anyone with experience, that would be helpful.

I found it on two US sites and they are well over 100 dollars more, plus the Aussie one has free shipping and a 10% discount if you order more than 10 bottles.
I called the store, seeing as it is noon there, but I got the voicemail. If I find the answer from them, I will post it on here since there is a lot of myth and other issues surrounding the use of Pentosan, it’s legality etc.
http://horseprerace.com/index.php?p=cart
This is the website I would like to use.[/QUOTE]

Wedgewood is immensely less expensive. I get 100ml for roughly $40 less than their 50ml.

Wedgewood was much less than HPR, but when it was all on backorder here, I ordered from HPR and had no problem receiving it. As others have noted, HPR is not shipping from Australia.