Para-equestrian WEG blog

Justwanted to put in a plug for Elly Schobel’s COTH blog, in which she’s chronicling the para-equestrian team’s preparations for the World Equestrian Games. She owns one of the horses and made the trip with him and his rider, Robin Brueckmann. It’s a fun inside look at what’s going on in Kentucky, for anyone interested in what the team’s doing.

are the ride times for future days posted anywhere?

Here is another US team members blog. There are some great pictures and you learn different things about the process from each blog.

Susan and Moneypenny Blog

Clair
www.summit-equine.com

I was told the tentative plan was for Grades I & II to ride on the odd days (Oct. 5, 7 and 9) and Grades III & IV to ride the even days (Oct. 6, 8 and 10) but it looks like the team riders in all grades are doing their first test today, so maybe that’s no longer the plan or maybe they just consolidated everyone for that very first test? Not sure…
Go Team USA… Our Grade Ib (I think) rider Laura Goldman appears to have tied for third today!
The Grade IV test is going on right now and it appears Robin Brueckmann (the rider whose horse’s owner is blogging for COTH) is currently sitting in fourth place with six more people, including fellow American Susan Treabess, left to ride.