Para Rider and being a working Student?

:confused: Okay so I am a classified as a Grade III Para Dressage rider I got classified in 2013 in Wellington :slight_smile: and 2013/2014 were very rough physically for me so I am determined to make 2015 MY year! I am looking for a working student position and I am trying to figure out how to come across as a desirable applicant?!?!

My disability is Chiari Malformation and Ehlers danlos Syndrome although the FEI Doesn't consider Ehlers Danlos a disability it is very real and I suffer from it on a daily basis (my rib was dislocated this morning) I want to start competing internationally and the dressage scene just isnt here, I feel I would benefit most from focusing my full attention on my goal... I am still a very functioning adult I work a full time job and a part time job so I think I can handle a Working Student position with the understanding some days will just be rough.

Fitness is my next task, and I am working hard on getting fit and dropping some pounds, I have started with PT so I do it smartly and as soundly as possible. I know I will have to work part time so i can get health insurance and keep my pain managment going so hopefully that wont be an issue I guess my main questions is how do I find one being a Para, will riders be accepting? I also have a service dog he picks things up for me so I dont have to bend over although he is very content being a house dog im not exactly willing to part with him