Paraequestrian on WEG radio show!

Fun interview on the WEG radio show with Jessica and Missy Ransehousen covering topics from Missy’s eventing to Jessica’s recent lifetime achievement award, but lots about their involvement in paraequestrian, some of the riders and a bit of history about the program.

That was awesome! Thanks for pointing that out, M!

(Are you going to be in Ocala?)

Awesome

That is really great that they brought up the paras. Honestly, you feel alone in the “Para Kingdom” until you hear about all the others like you or you find a board like this…Thank You COTH :slight_smile: It is wonderful that Missy and Jessica took the time to talk about paras when they could have just focused on themselves. Kudos to M&J !!!

Only in my dreams, though it’s sleeting at the moment down there so I don’t feel like I’m missing anything.

[QUOTE=NeverTime;4609238]
Only in my dreams, though it’s sleeting at the moment down there so I don’t feel like I’m missing anything.[/QUOTE]

Well, we can have a pity party together. I was supposed to be leaving THIS WEEK, but Baronessa decided she needed a little lay-up. :frowning: Seems like it’s either her or me that needs time off.

I’m going down to visit–maybe you should tagalong!!!

Yes, come visit baby Finn!

You guys are killing me. I finally got to sit on my horse, but apparently I’m a bit too much – he’s lame again! So I’ll be handwalking around the frozen fields at home while you all are sunning yourselves in Ocala. Besides, I think going down there would give me a severe case of the sads. I’m starting to feel very far removed from the actual act of horseback riding!

A great retrospective video interview with Jessica…

[QUOTE=NeverTime;4606127]
Fun interview on the WEG radio show with Jessica and Missy Ransehousen covering topics from Missy’s eventing to Jessica’s recent lifetime achievement award, but lots about their involvement in paraequestrian, some of the riders and a bit of history about the program.[/QUOTE]

on the USEF website under Club Equestrian. It was produced for last weekends USEF convention where Jessica was being awarded USEF Lifetime Achievement Award.

http://www.clubequestrian.com/videos/watch/1558.aspx

http://www.clubequestrian.com/videos/watch/1557.aspx

She’s interviewed after the awards as well. Suprised they did not post the acceptance speech. I bet it was good one with stories from her days competing and being Chef de Equipe : )