Unlimited access >

Passier dressage bridle parts

I am trying to find box leather keepers for the crank cavesons on my Passier dressage bridles. I have not been able to find them. I contacted Passier a few years ago and they sent me four. I emailed again and didn’t get an answer. The others I have purchased don’t fit. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Call Dressage Extensions. If they don’t have them, they’ll likely be able to get them for you.

[QUOTE=shannon7;7332490]
I contacted Passier a few years ago and they sent me four. I emailed again and didn’t get an answer. [/QUOTE]
Unless you received a reply (most companies use an auto-generated notification of email received), I’d assume Passier never saw your email.
:slight_smile:

I recently had a question for Horseware Ireland, received the autoreply from Ireland & a follow-up personal response on the next work day, the US shop is still non-responsive - must admit I’ve yet to ever receive a response from the US based company … doesn’t much matter as Ireland has always answered my questions & local shop able to arrange product delivery :yes:

Yeah, I’d email passier again. I sent them an email about serial numbers for saddles and never got a response, which I found weird since everyone here talks about how prompt they are in responding. I decided to try again and they responded the next day.

I just e-mailed Passier about a saddle I have - next day reply, as usual.