Unlimited access >

Pastor eliminated

Lame. At least, that’s what we thought, but to be fair I did not pay attention to commentary.

Awful. Must be heartbreaking. Did this happen in the ring?

Yes, immediately evident and bobbing. Biggest cheer of the day :sadsmile: Many were choked up.

oh, sad.

They have shown the replay adn I did not see it. But, of course, I did not have the same perspective you did.

What a shame, although obviously she should never have entered the ring…

My group all thought lame. Trotted off after salute with a bob. Did not notice it prior. I reserve the right to be wrong, but we all saw distinct bobbing.

I’m watching FEITV and although I couldn’t see it in real time, I thought the unevenness was clear on the slow-mo replay.

We couldn’t see it from the stands, wondered if maybe blood was spotted from a mouth cut or something. Anyone found as official statement?

Where I am sitting it was very obvious.

Thanks!

I was on line watching and didn’t see it. I don’t have the best eye. I was depending on the commentary, which I found to be interesting. When the bell rang, they mentioned about how sad to go off course… then when she walked out they said nothing.

The judges spoke to her but the commentators didn’t know what was going on. The commentators said something about going off course and 2 penalties but geez you would think after watching the same test 80+ times they would have known she wasn’t off course and something else was going on.
I did see the unevenness and was surprised they stopped her because it was slight but afterwards when he was off the bit it was obvious there was something. Very sad for the rider but good call by the panel. Hopefully whatever caused the problem is nothing serious and we’ll see them ride another day.