Unlimited access >

Peepy Cat

I adopted a young kitten back in 2016 and named her Lola. Well, fast forward and I have had to rename her to Peepy Cat since she’s always “peeping” at me. She has quite the loyal fan club so thought you guys moving enjoy some photos every now and then.

53 Likes

How cute!!!

1 Like

She is cute!

1 Like

How else is she supposed to gather data to send back to the home planet?

She is cute, love the green eye(s)!

13 Likes

More Peepy Cat pictures please and thank you. You should join the Cute Kitty Pics thread!

1 Like

Peepy Cat is better than Pee Pee cat!

She is so pretty.

I have had cats that sit between the shower curtains. Their paws stick out but they think their hidden. :smile:

5 Likes

Since you asked!

31 Likes

Lol! The stalker vibe in her is strong! I have a cat that doubles down on Peepy and just becomes creepy. He thinks it’s completely appropriate to follow me to the bathroom and when I close the door to take a wee he bangs on the door and then sticks his paw underneath and slides it back and forth. I can almost hear Jack Nicholson yelling “here’s Johnny!”

28 Likes

Does yours like to grab the bottom of the door and bang it loudly at 3:00 am like mine does? :cat:

2 Likes

He does many terrible things at 3 am. That included lol.

4 Likes

Mine too! I’m always hearing loud crashes or hissing. Bad kitties!

1 Like

Lola the peepy cat is definitely more endearing than my evil Edgar. More peepy cat pics please!

@BraveSC - You could have a whole website with Peepy Cat peeping from different locations.

@ThreeWishes - You must not know that it’s unacceptable to lock the cat out of the bathroom. They are supposed to be in there with you. :joy:

35 Likes

OMG!!! Hahahahahaha!!! THAT is hilarious!!!

4 Likes

Oh dear. While we’re in TMI territory: My brother’s kitten jumped ah between his person and landed in the toilet.

11 Likes

I should make a book or something. These are just a few of the many many Peeps!

31 Likes

Peepy cat needs an Instagram account. Or a table book. Love it!

6 Likes

You’re in luck because she does Instagram! @peepy602 is where you can find her.

5 Likes

mine do that. I think they are fascinated by the shower. They will NOT be wetted in the bath/shower, but stroll around in the rain…

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl: Bet he only did that once! :wink:

1 Like