Unlimited access >

Peepy Cat

I used another service (SnapFish) because I think their pricing is better on a lot of things, but I believe you can probably create your user name and password, and then create your calendar and keep the artwork available on the site. Then you would just share the login info here and let everyone log in and buy their own items.

There may also be some sort of a “public link” option that you can share where you wouldn’t have to give out your personal user information.

1 Like

Ask Vistaprint. They’re really good to get answers from & IME, great customer service.
I had trouble getting a Buy 1 Get 2 discount to work for me online & the person I talked to did it for me, no arguments.
I buy the calendars outright, but they may be able to accommodate your want.

To answer your question:
I WANT ALL THE PEEPY LOLA PICS
Full body & Peeps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Should we make a club? I’d be a dues-paying member to the cat-obsessives club.

4 Likes

How do I post pictures here?

The only reason I don’t have friends for Peep is the sweet husband is allergic to them. I love cats. I love my cat. I love other people’s cat. My instagram is nothing but foster kittens!

10 Likes

Copy and paste works.

Here are the instructions from the thread in the technical help section:

1 Like

Our barn cat Cheeto.

Posted in wrong thread. Sorry.

21 Likes

Still cute!

2 Likes

Throwback to Peeps brief time at the biscuit factory.

17 Likes

Awww!!!

1 Like

aGEjZ47_460s

14 Likes

Iwill have to show her this… shes been a freeloader for wayyyyy to long!

5 Likes

I wonder if it is more of a sickness requiring group therapy vs a personal interest requiring a club :laughing:

4 Likes

NO!! :pouting_cat: She is far too beautiful to be put to WORK :crying_cat_face: She is obviously meant to be a trophy cat :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

Freeloader? :astonished:
Do you have any idea how much you’d have to pay an actual model?
The Beateousness should not have to labor {2dogs swoons}

Friend’s JRT did some ads, even became a character in a series of kids’ books*.
She got him a vest that said:
THE TALENT :laughing:

*Hattie & Fenway
He’s Fenway (not his name IRL)

7 Likes

Lore peep (here is hoping the pic from my phone actually works)

19 Likes

my niece was over here last night and we watched a couple of hours of Mrs Maisel, whiile her hyper dogs froliced around. Dickens, my most wonderful cat, whose belly shot is pictured above, walked slowly through the living room with the perky pita dog on his tail. He walked slowly to the cactus scratching post which he hasn’t used n months, and put on a show for us. In front of strange dogs and people! Whataguy!

9 Likes

That’s Epic Belly :heart_eyes_cat:

My 2¢ says Dickens was showing pita dogs what could happen if they did not cease & desist the bouncing :pouting_cat::facepunch:

4 Likes

The polar opposite of peeping. :joy:

15 Likes

I think that if you could get her to sit in front of a solid and bright white wall, that it would make an amazing picture.