Unlimited access >

Perri's Contoured Girth

Hey everyone! I’m looking to buy a a good quality girth under $50, and I just found a Perri’s leather contoured girth for sale at $35. I know they retail for about $80-$90 so I figured it was a good deal. Do any of you have experience with this girth? Is it worth it? Pros and Cons? Thanks so much!

We just bought a used Perri’s dressage girth at a tack swap, and after cleaning and conditioning it looked like new. Also, thin-skinned princess arab mare approves. So our experience has been positive

Awesome! Thanks so much for giving a review.

I also have a Perri’s girth. I find it to be great quality for the price and my horse seems happy in it too.

Great, thank you Florida Gator! I just purchased the girth, so I will give a review on it as well when I use it.

Where did you find it on sale? Am also looking for a good quality girth without breaking the bank! The alternative would be putting my hony on a diet and she certainly would not approve of that:lol:

[QUOTE=wronglead;8258051]
Where did you find it on sale? Am also looking for a good quality girth without breaking the bank! The alternative would be putting my hony on a diet and she certainly would not approve of that:lol:[/QUOTE]

I actually got it on ebay. It’s used, but in very good condition! I hope to get it in the mail this week.