Unlimited access >

Peter Lert In-hand Lecture & Clinic in WI--March 23-24

WOW, This will be a great way to prepare for this year’s in hand showing! Hope to see many of you there!

A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO PREPARE YOURSELF AND HORSES FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS AND SHOW SEASON.

Peter is an International Dressage and Sport Horse judge. He is joining us from California. Please make his trip worthwhile and put this excellent educational opportunity to good use by participating. Spaces are limited.

Saturday, March 23, 2002: Lecture starts approx: 6.30PM (compulsory for all those wishing to participate with horses in clinic). The lecture will cover topics such as: What the judge is looking for; conformation and locomotion of the horse - how it affects scores; correct presentation of horse and handler;
Sunday, March 24, 2002: “Hands on Clinic.” Each participant will be given an individual 20 minute lesson . Horses conformation will be critiqued and handlers will be taught correct presentation on the triangle.

Horses of ALL ages are welcome.
Auditing is highly recommended if you cannot participate.

Peter Lert Clinic Information
azaeske@oldenburggroup.com

Home of the licensed RPSI stallion, Remarkable.
http://www.hopefulfarm.com

WOW, This will be a great way to prepare for this year’s in hand showing! Hope to see many of you there!

A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO PREPARE YOURSELF AND HORSES FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS AND SHOW SEASON.

Peter is an International Dressage and Sport Horse judge. He is joining us from California. Please make his trip worthwhile and put this excellent educational opportunity to good use by participating. Spaces are limited.

Saturday, March 23, 2002: Lecture starts approx: 6.30PM (compulsory for all those wishing to participate with horses in clinic). The lecture will cover topics such as: What the judge is looking for; conformation and locomotion of the horse - how it affects scores; correct presentation of horse and handler;
Sunday, March 24, 2002: “Hands on Clinic.” Each participant will be given an individual 20 minute lesson . Horses conformation will be critiqued and handlers will be taught correct presentation on the triangle.

Horses of ALL ages are welcome.
Auditing is highly recommended if you cannot participate.

Peter Lert Clinic Information
azaeske@oldenburggroup.com

Just wondering how much it is to particapate???

Sure wish it was closer to Virginia!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Fees:

Participants:

______ – $115 for non-members, $85 for Midwest Breeders Group members /session/horse
______ – STABLING: $35/stall for 12x12, $50/stalll for 24x24 (if you would like to bring 2
yearlings and stable them together).

SPACE IS LIMITED, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. PREFERENCE GIVEN TO MEMBERS OF MIDWEST BREEDERS GROUP

Auditing

______ --LECTURE: $30 MBG members, $45 non members
______ – CLINIC: $20 MBG members, $35 non members
______ – Early registration for both days: $40 for MBG members, $65 for non members.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’d like to add that Peter Lert is a WONDERFUL judge, very friendly and fun and knowledgeable. If you can at all make it, do so! Wish it was closer to Texas!

Rebecca www.sonestafarms.com
“Find something you love & call it work.”

Airline tickets are pretty cheap right now. You could fly right in to Milwaukee and attend…

Hope to see some of you there.

Stephanie

I had occasion to show under him back in the 80’s. He even did a one on one clinic with me where I was stabling. Probably felt really sorry for me as I was a newbie then.

He is a wonderful man, you should not miss an opportunity to see him work. He is a wealth of knowledge.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”