Unlimited access >

Phoenix west customization - help me!

im trying to order a phoenix west trunk and i’m getting so frustrated with the many customization options… im not trying to spend over $1000 on a trunk and get something that i don’t like… if anyone could help me with this i would really appreciate it. i attached a picture of the stock trunk to see if anyone could help me decipher what the terms for customization are

trying to understand what the following is:

-border color - black in this pic?
-border piping - the tan/yellow?
-bumper color - i don’t even know
-main trunk color - black?
-monogram piping color - the tan/yellow?

thank you for any help!

So, this trunk actually doesn’t have any border piping or monogram piping.

Main trunk color is the background color, in this case, black.

The border color is the tan rectangular border around the edge in this example. If it had piping, it would be another color on the edges of this rectangle. I don’t see many trunks with border piping.

Bumper color is the wood at the bottom and top.

Monogram color is the tan diamond and initials.
Monogram piping is not there in this example, but would be an additional color on the edge of the tan. (Personally, I’ve never seen anyone do monogram piping in real life.)

Here’s the details from when I ordered mine. My design was similar to that picture, except for the specific colors.
In this case, the navy main color on mine would correspond to the black in your picture, and the white on mine for the border color and monogram color would correspond to where there’s tan in your picture.

• Border Color : White
  • Border Piping: None
  • Bumper Color : Walnut Stained Wood
  • Main Trunk Color: Navy Blue
  • Monogram Color : White
  • Monogram Piping: None

Let me know if that wasn’t clear, or if you want me to PM you a picture of mine.

1 Like

Thank you SO much!!

OP, I have ordered from Phoenix West-- both from their stock choices and with my own artwork. I think I can help you. If you me what you want, I think I can describe it in terms of that trunk or Phoenix West’s categories.