Unlimited access >

Photonic Light Therapy... Anyone Tried it on Their Horse?

Hi All,

My horse fractured his short pastern 10 days ago (screwing around in the round pen) and is on stall rest for 6 months… then turnout for 6 MORE months… sigh! A friend of mine came by the other day and did a “light treatment” on him and he seemed to be quite responsive to her. http://www.photonichealth.com It’s not only the fractured pastern bone that is the issue, it’s other parts of his body that are in a LOT of stress from not being able to put any weight on the fractured foot (his hind left). All he can do at this point is lightly rest that left toe. Since SO much extra weight is on his hind right, and all he can do is pivot on it to move around, it’s pretty swollen (it was wrapped from the start by my vet), also his back is at an awkward position from having to stand on basically three legs and is very tight. I wanted to know if anyone here has used one of these “light treatment” things on their horse and what kind of results did you get?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t “share” any bad broken bone stories! I’m a total wreck having to deal with this and I can’t handle any horror stories! I’m only posting to see if this thing is worth the $350.00.

Any other therapies that anyone has had success with are welcome!

Thank you,
Joanne