Piaffing

The stole. The good. She Sherri Zoey.

I hope things are going better for you and Zoey!

did something happen?

Hi Piaffing,
I’m having a bit of trouble following your thoughts in some recent posts, which are quite different than most in your post history and your websites. I sincerely hope that everything is going well for you, but am concerned. Hope you haven’t had a major health setback that compromises your ability to post here, or to spend quality time in the saddle.

I am worried too!

aphasia

On another forum where Piaffing posts, another member explained that Piaffing had suffered a stroke. Piaffing is making an extraordinary effort to communicate which will no doubt help her on her road to recovery. Keep trying girl! :yes:

empathy and a few ideas

[QUOTE=b;4988822]
On another forum where Piaffing posts, another member explained that Piaffing had suffered a stroke. Piaffing is making an extraordinary effort to communicate which will no doubt help her on her road to recovery. Keep trying girl! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, b. That’s actually the suspicion I had, but didn’t want to assume. (My background is in Speech-Language Pathology.)

Piaffing, I know how difficult and frustrating it can be when the words won’t come, or come out right, and I want to let you know that in this forum of ALL places, we’re here for you every step of the way. Keep posting; repetition is the key to helping re-train those neural pathways. :slight_smile:

Try to spend as much time with your horse as possible-- they’re great therapy bin so many ways, even just grooming and using regular barn commands like “over,” “stand,” and “foot/hoof”, and “Zoey”. (Those horse words and phrases are also great to work on in rehab-- things you say all the time are often the easiest to get back). Best of all, horses aren’t judgemental; it’s all good as long as there’s treats, attention, and scritches involved.

Hang in there, and keep us updated as you feel up to it!

Piaffing please keep posting!

I love this forum :slight_smile:

Piaffing - I have your Piaffing Pony atop my monitor in my office, and every time I see it I smile and think of you. Please know that we are all rooting for you! And please let us know if there is any way we can help.

This is the one forum on here where you can be you! We ( the broken, healing, and improving COTHrs) understand and will support you every time you post. The power of so many positive thoughts can be felt and really do help a person heal. I know I have gained personal strength from the folks who’ve posted on my thread.

Keep 'em coming, Piaffe! We’re there for you.:slight_smile:

Piaffing yes.

Piaffing,
I am so glad you are posting! I have missed you and your wonderful piaffing ponies. You have given us so many smiles. I’m looking forward to more posts from you.

I was BEAMING to see you here back with us. Keep up the good fight and know that we are all rooting for you!!

lots of jingles :yes:

Lots of warm thoughts headed your way!!! Keep at it, and press on!!! :slight_smile: