Unlimited access >

Please don't put scores/results in your title!!

Some of us are watching the coverage on tv at night (the night of the competition)… It’s really disappointing when I login and check the new messages only to see results flashing before my eyes!! :mad: :mad:

If everyone could title them – weg dressage results - spoiler… or something like that and not put actual standings or scores in the title I know alot of us would appreciate it!

It completely ruins the surprise knowing what everyone place going in. :frowning:

If I’m off base here let me know! :slight_smile:

yes, please!

you’re joking, right?

Should we keep the score hidden for the next three years, because in Kazakstan they will broadcast it in 2010.

Come on the Streaming Webcam was working perfect so everybody with a computer could watch it live.

yes…but some people have these pesky “jobs” so they can’t watch it live…webcam availability not necessarily at issue. “Spoiler alerts” are a pretty basic form of internet forum courtesy, in every forum I’ve ever participated in.

There is an option to save it to disk in the Quicktime Player. Like a video- disk- or dvd recorder.

But even then, when you don’t want to know the score stay away from the BB’s, close your ears and eyes.

I am with CanyonOak in this.

Theo

ANKY WON!!!

if ya dont want to know the scores, stay out oh the WEG threads:rolleyes:. personal responsibility for what see

I’m not asking that the scores not be posted at all - I’m happy people are posting them for those who can’t watch the games - I’m just asking that they not be put in the title. The person who posted for the freestyles was perfect (Horsedances actually!!!) “Final results of the WEG freestyles” or something similar.

I - like many people - come onto the board and hit the new posts button - If it’s a new post it pops up, so it’s not a case of stay out of the WEG forum.

I love how people get immediately defensive over a simple request!!! :eek:

And ps - I did stay off the board for most of the day just incase.