Unlimited access >

Please help a hunter princess find a butter-soft dressage bridle

Any update? I’m looking forward to checking it out!

I like Vespucci, Stubben and Passier. I think they age well. I don’t find Edgewood that impressive, other than the patina after a few years of good care. My Passier Ingrid Klimke is as buttery as they come, but I think I cleaned it too much and the nose is faded. It’s six years old and seen a lot of abuse but still looks show worthy other than the nose. My Vespuccis are about that age too, and still have that beautiful polish/sheen of a new bridle.

I actually think Vespucci has the tendency to get too soft after it’s broken in if you over-oil it.

1 Like

This week! We will also be at Upperville for the entire week, booth under Artemis. You can also contact me here if you’re on site and cannot find us. I can come to you and fit you (fitting fee applies).

Will announce the moment the site goes live…it will be worth it!

1 Like

It’s been more than a week. @QovDressage I’m on the edge of my seat over here!!!

4 Likes

Yes me too, very excited!

1 Like

Just returned from 2 weeks in Upperville at the shows. Great reception. Doing the last photos for the website. Feel free to contact me offline & we can do a virtual tour. :sparkles:

1 Like

My Sterling softened up beautifully and I get tons of compliments on it from people who own much more expensive tack.

3 Likes

good to know. i’ll oil it up!

update?

2 Likes

I’ve had two grand prix riders with sponsorships ask me where I got it.

1 Like

well that’s awesome.

Any update on the website?

I’ve lost hope on it. Definitely not buying a bridle from them if it ever pops up.

2 Likes

Yes I’m bummed, I’m assuming something fell through and that’s why we haven’t heard anything but oh well

Witness the used CWD saddle I tried recently - a 6 yr old saddle with three worn through 1" holes in the calf on the flaps. Compared to my Stubben which is more than twice the age and half the price and barely broken in…

2 Likes

FWIW, I just ordered a new snaffle bridle from Stampede Equestrian (UK). Holy cow is it nice! Butter soft, and just stunning. Makes my horse’s already pretty head spectacular! <3

3 Likes

Final photos edited, website being finished. I know it is taking foreeeeever but first impressions….:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, keep us in the loop

I got a bridle(Briidle2Fit) from Dressage Collections at Finals last week. Really nice, really soft and all the pieces actually fit my pony!

LetItBe

2 Likes

Sorry to revive an older thread but how has your bridle from Stampede held up? I stumbled upon them when looking for a rolled monocrown double that wasn’t 400+ before bits and reins