Unlimited access >

Please help a hunter princess find a butter-soft dressage bridle

i particularly like the noseband. Hope it works beautifully for your horse!

Do you have a link to this bridle?

Hi, can send you pix and a vid of mine when it lands tomorrow.

I was really taken by the noseband, too. The reins are fantastic, giving my sweaty hands good grip. The crown, surprisingly, is not as heavy once on as it appears in the previous photos. I do have a haflinger, however, so it might be a bit much for a dainty head.

Thanks! I googled Artemis Equine but I can’t find any bridles. Not sure what I’m doing wrong, maybe not finding the right site.

1 Like

Yes I couldn’t find anything either but am very interested.

So new that the site will be up in about a week. However the bridles are USDF-approved (also FEI) and have been extensively tested. Stand by!

Stand by!

1 Like

Very exciting! Let me know when the website is up!

1 Like

Following because I too have been seriously unimpressed with the strap goods I’ve bought in recent years too.

1 Like

Here’s a photo of the crown piece. Once on, it really doesn’t take up too much real estate.

4 Likes

Just thought I’d check where to find the Artemis bridle website if it’s up yet?

The Artemis USA websiteis almost finished, doing the final touches on the photographs. Thanks so much with checking back with me, will let you know pronto as soon as it is live!!

3 Likes

Is it ready? Anxiously awaiting over here.

I use Schockemohle bridles, and they’re butter soft.

I of course bought a brown saddle. I usually use the CWD anatomic bridle, and so I bought the dressage version (in brown), which just has a wider, more padded crank noseband. I paired it with some Nunn Finer padded leather reins. I can’t bring myself to own black tack. But, I did see some of the black CWD bridles in Europe (the regular caveson bridles), and the leather felt similar to my brown ones. I haven’t seen the “dressage” one in person. I like that it’s got more soft leather on the brow and nose on it than the newer h/j bridles (I have an older h/j brown CWD bridle that is much softer/nicer and conditions better than the newer ones, but it’s too small for the moose heads).

Excellent thank you!

1 Like

Do you use a certain line of their bridles? I knew someone who used the Neo line & said they’re not super great but they also mentioned that is the less expensive line. I was curious if the Montreal would be softer/better leather?

I have the Malibu snaffle and the Milan double. I ordered both of them from the UK, where they’re significantly cheaper than here in the US.

1 Like

Any day now! Just finished the product photos…stand by…