Unlimited access >

Please help finding Lancelot

Hi, all! This is Lancelot. He is a Latvian Warmblood who was imported to Florida at approximately 5yo at about 2019. A friend of mine has his offspring - a filly - and we would be thrilled to learn about his health and achievements so far. In the pictures and links below you will see Lancelot himself, his lineage and his daughter, La Vega. We are hoping to gain any information about his health, well being and athletic achievements. We know that he most likely has entered a hunter career, so this is why I’m in this subforum. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Lancelot

His daughter

His bloodline: https://www.equisale.net/lancelot-0

1 Like

His USEF number is 5591835 and he is now registered under the name “Too Fun”. His records only include one USEF rated show, which was Deep Run Horse Show this June. He showed in 2 divisions, LOCAL HUNTER- JUNIOR/AMATEUR and RESTRICTED JR/AMSPECIAL HUNTER ( 2’9’’). He placed mostly 3rd and 4th with one 7th out of 9-12 entries. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Hi! Someone sent this to me and he’s my horse! Happy to send you updates on him and pictures.

He is currently doing the 3ft green hunters and 3ft adults and has been brought a long very slowly and primarily on our local circuit due to finances and bringing him along slowly!

Also, his bloodlines say he’s 17.0 and he’s definitely a minimum of 18 hands!

He’s doing great and lovely to have in the barn. No idea he had a daughter! Super cool!

Happy to connect more if you’re interested.

42 Likes

27 Likes

28 Likes

Your horse is lovely! Is he still a stallion? Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing !

3 Likes

He is not a stallion and to my knowledge he was also imported as a gelding! I honestly had no idea he had even been collected before and at such a young age.

Really interesting though!

3 Likes

He is lovely!!! So cool that you guys could connect the dots!!

4 Likes

Oh wow, how awesome is that!!! I will message you shortly!

1 Like

Lovely horse and how nice that the parties here connected with each other so readily!

5 Likes

I love the internet sometimes.

10 Likes

So cool! And he’s gorgeous!

2 Likes

He is lovely. I really like that fact that his rider gives him enough rein he can use his neck😀. As a sidebar, what bridle is that? I really like it.

5 Likes

This coincidence of finding Lancelot/Too Fun is just fabulous and I truly love this community in moments like this - a horses’ past and present suddenly reunited in a matter of mere hours. :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you! It is a red barn Sonoma bridle

1 Like

Sully aka Too Fun aka Lancelot and I are so excited to have connected his past! Super super fun!

12 Likes

10 Likes

Hello!
I’m La Vega owner and know Too Fun first owner/breeder of his children. I will be glad if you contact me.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The internet is great sometimes.

@kkeller5 That is a handsome fellow and he has a wonderful expression.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful horse, lucky girl!

1 Like