Unlimited access >

Plus Sized Riders

Hey y’all!! I am a plus sized rider…5’2"(rounding up??) and 205 lbs on a good day. I have an 18/18.5" calf, usually wear a size 38 in breeches, and am a size 44 shirt. What are your favorite plus sized brands that are reasonably priced and also comfortable??

[QUOTE=Galloping.Along;8721294]
Hey y’all!! I am a plus sized rider…5’2"(rounding up??) and 205 lbs on a good day. I have an 18/18.5" calf, usually wear a size 38 in breeches, and am a size 44 shirt. What are your favorite plus sized brands that are reasonably priced and also comfortable??[/QUOTE]

Kerrits, Irideon and Tuffrider are all good options.

My calves are about the same size as yours, maybe a bit smaller. I love my Equitector boots (from the UK). The pair I’m using for schooling I think is 7 or 8 years old now.

http://www.equitector-usa.com/?fr=GBR

My favorite breeches are the HKM Miss Blink.
For boots, I have to go custom so I wear Konigs.
My favorite shirts are Bette & Court Sunshirts.

What happened to all the other responses that used to be on this thread? Here were some good suggestions :frowning:

[QUOTE=BigMama1;8727192]
What happened to all the other responses that used to be on this thread? Here were some good suggestions :-([/QUOTE]

The OP inadvertently double posted and didn’t realize it or didn’t know how to go back and delete one of them. So, people responded to both. The thread you’re talking about was the one that developed under the other post of the double post.

Gotcha. Thanks!