Unlimited access >

Posters' Videos Won't Play

Several videos that people post on COTH will not play for me. I have a Chromebook, and a new iPhone, and there are some videos posted here that neither of my devices will play.

I have posted about this problem in the threads and it is very frustrating to see that other people can see the videos, while I cannot. I have often wondered what app or program or whatever the posters are using to post their videos, because I can view YouTube videos just fine, as well as Prime videos, and several videos on other websites.

Is this just a COTH problem, or could it be some sort of glitch between both my Chromebook and my iPhone, and whatever the person who posts the video uses? I can’t believe that most COTHers are all using one single program/app/whatever that cannot be viewed by certain devices. That is too much of a coincidence. The fact that I can watch videos on other websites makes me think it must be a COTH problem. If that is the case, can you please fix it?

Any chance you’re talking about some “video” shared in the Asombro thread?

There are several screenshots of a video there, not the video itself.

I ask because that’s tripped me up a time or two.

I’m talking about videos posted of people’s new horses, and/or those horses’ progress. They sound so happy and I hate that I can’t watch them and I don’t know why.

I don’t know what “asombro” is.

I’m talking about this thread.

If you can share some examples of videos that won’t play for you, that will probably help the mod & devs troubleshoot.