Unlimited access >

Prayers and jingles needed!

Two ladies from my barn were injured in a car accident last night. Both are in the hospital, stable but with life-threatening injuries. I don’t know either of them all that well, but barn family is still family, right? They could use any prayers, jingles, wishes, vibes you can send. Thank you!

13 Likes

I am jingling my curb chain that I reserve for jingling right now.

I hope the ladies heal up well, once a drunk driver drove head long into the front end of my car. It took my body several years before riding was not unbearably painful, but now I am still riding horses without pain.

4 Likes

{{Jingling!}}
Hope both recover without lasting effects.:pray:
You are so kind to consider barn friends as family. :+1:

4 Likes

We can never forget our barn buddies, right?

((( Jingling ))) for fellow horsewomen. What a horrible time to be in the hospital!

2 Likes

The worst part is one of them had Covid along with her whole family and lost BOTH her elderly parents to it just over a year ago :cry: Just seems like more than one family should have to go through.

2 Likes

Barn friends ARE family - I’ll say some for them!

1 Like

Jingles

1 Like

Jingles!! Hope they get to come home soon.

1 Like

Many jingles going out to all touched by this situation :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Jingles!

1 Like

Jingles for both of them and their families.

Jingles !
P.

jingles!

Jingles!

Latest update I have is that both ladies had surgeries on Tuesday/Wednesday to repair injuries and are both awake and talking. Still very hurt, but sounds a bit more encouraging. Our local horse show association is organizing a Christmas card/gift delivery for them since they cannot have visitors due to Covid protocol.

9 Likes

Nice to read an update, jingling for continuing good news

1 Like

jingling over here!

Glad to hear they are out of SX and awake. Jingling for a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Jingles for them and your whole barn family

1 Like

Good update! Both girls are doing about as well as they can. PT is very happy with the progress they are making considering their injuries. Still a long road to go, though, so please continue to think of and pray for them.

6 Likes

I’m sure you have, but if not, let them know about the widespread COTH Jingling (& its power :sunglasses:)

1 Like