Creative Minister
    Epicenter
    Early Voting
    Armagnac
    Happy Jack
    Skippylongstocking
    Un Ojo
    Simplification

Entries and post positions officially announced tomorrow.

2 Likes

Un Ojo is out with the same foot bruise that caused him to miss the Derby.

Getting close to race time! Who does everyone like? I’m pulling for Secret Oath and Simplification.

I’m hoping for Secret Oath or Epicenter.

3 Likes

I can’t find a way to watch it online. I’ll have to wait for the replay, which is fine with me.

Watching on broadcast, now that the tornado watch nearby in Indiana is over. Hoping Secret Oath does well.

1 Like

Is that a one eyed pony horse?

I don’t know. I can’t see. :grin:

We can only see thanks to bunny ears. This is so stressful. Go, Secret Oath! I

Early Voting’

And it’s Early Voting! Looks like Epicenter is second again. Secret Oath is fourth.

1 Like

Nice win by Early Voting. Epicenter a close second.

Secret Oath got squeezed back shortly after the break and just took too long to get back into it, from what I could see. Bummer there.

4 Likes

Early voting Wobbling back and forth like Rumbo, but far enough in front that it didn’t matter.

2 Likes

My non-horsey BF noted that Early Voting’s form fell apart at the end (could only tell from the head on shot). Looked like if Epicenter had a clearer ride, he had the gas to blow by. Same with Secret Oath. Will be interesting to see if Epicenter and Secret Oath go to the Belmont.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who is kind of gleeful that Armagnac, “The Avengers” (Baffert’s group of loyalists) horse, finished last?

I’m way too old to be so petty…

19 Likes

I feel ya. :grin:

1 Like

Are you sure he finished last? I thought the chestnut horse in the white hood was last?

1 Like

Maybe; I thought I saw the white hood pass him just before they crossed the wire. But I’m okay with 8th of 9.

1 Like

Finish order according to Sporting News
1 Early Voting
2 Epicenter
3 Creative Minister
4 Secret Oath
5 Skippylongstocking
6 Simplification
7 Armagnac
8 Happy Jack
9 Fenwick

7th of 9 is OK too.