Unlimited access >

Prestige Saddles?

I’m about to purchase a saddle. It’s PRICY. Before I go all in, I want to make sure it’s worth it. Does anyone have any experiences with the X-D2 2 K? Or with more recent Prestige Dressage Saddles?
Thanks so much in advance!

I absolutely love my X-D2. I’ve had it now for just shy of 3 years. It fits my large pony (Welsh Cob) very well as well as myself. It’s worn well and didn’t require a lot of ‘breaking in’. Most importantly my pony loves it. I had it custom built so it has pony panels since my beer keg shaped 14.2 hand critter has so little real estate to his back in terms of length.

1 Like

I have one… no longer fits my mare and never really fit me so will sell once I find something better. Well made saddles though.

I’ve had a few Prestige saddles over the years, including the X-D1 K, which I loved. They are well made and comfy. I’ve wanted to try a X-D2 K in an 18, but living in the middle of nowhere means paying shipping just to sit in one. I do have a lovely Venus K that I bought for a horse I sold last summer, and it will be looking for a new home.