Unlimited access >

Preview The WEG Cross-country Course

For a description and photos of the challenging WEG cross-country course and its surrounding environs in the German countryside, go to www.chronofhorse.com.

Just a THANK YOU to all 3 of you for providing such excellent coverage…I only have dial-up, so streaming video and TV downloads are (sigh) not gonna happen for me…your coverage has been The Next Best Thing.

thank yew!!!

Great photos of the course, Sara. :yes:

Thanks!!!
Seb :slight_smile:

Go Sara Go!
Missed you last night, but know that you are having the time of your life!
Cheers!

Thanks for all your support guys. It really means a lot to us to know that everyone at home is appreciating our hard work.

Just a minor correction though–It was Beth who took the cross-country photos. I was taking photos of the Grand Prix dressage!

It’s a lot of work, but it’s a truly amazing experience to be here with the best horses and riders in the world.

Great photos of the course. If anyone would care to comment: I was reading the WEG preview issue and David O’Connor made reference to the fact that this course will be a lot more fair than the one in Jerez. Not having seen that one in photos like this, it’s hard to judge the differences. Any thoughts?