Unlimited access >

Purina Outlast and Tribute Constant Comfort

Has anyone switched from Purina Outlast Gastric Supplement to Tribute Constant Comfort ? Results? The Tribute product is about $10 cheaper in my area.

There are a few other threads on this :slight_smile:
Search results for ‘constant comfort’ - Chronicle Forums (chronofhorse.com)

I realize that. I started one of those threads but have not gotten any answers.

I see now that you started both of them.

You’re not getting answers because it hasn’t been out long, much less have any real number of people switching. It might just be more helpful to bump up an older one every now and then - the visibility will be the same

I can only say that the only person I know who has switched 4 horses from Outlast to the CC pellets, has 3 horses who are still happy and 1 who isn’t.

Meaning - all you can do is switch and see

I had all of mine on TC Senior Gold and adjusted for age/activity with ProElite products. The ones that are the TC happily I was able to take off Relyne (our horses & ponies come & go so I treat them all for ulcers if they have any symptoms at all and then put on Relyne. The Gold has TC’s Outlast equivalent. I had a couple that were not fans of the TC Senior Gold. So frustrating. One that ate it fine at my place would not eat it in Florida. The person who had him down there asked why I fed it & I said I wanted the gastric care and she asked if she could try him on the strategy GX. He loved it, it is 1/2 as expensive and mine at home all love it. Depending on what they do and weight I add ProElite Top Line Advantage & Omega Advantage. So, mine at least like the outlast & are doing great on it.

Moving this up…now that the Tribute Constant Comfort product has been out for a bit…any reviews/opinions?